Microsoft Research has
generously donated funds to help pay for travel for participants,
especially students, who might otherwise be unable to attend. Because
funds are limited, we will use a bidding process to assign grants.
The process works like this:
Those interested should send an email by June 1 to
Clark Barrett indicating:
- Your name and affiliation.
- Whether you are a student.
- The name of the solver you are submitting and your role in the development
of the solver.
- The amount of assistance you would need to be able to attend.
- On or before June 11, we will notify those whose bids have been accepted
(acceptance will be based primarily on the amount requested, with lower bids
having precedence, but we will also take into account the role of the
applicant in the development of the solver and whether or not the applicant
is a student).
- Following the conclusion of the competition, reimbursement checks will be
issued to those whose bids were accepted and who attended.
Last modified: Fri 22 Feb 2008 09:28 CST